Tip of the Week December 27, 2021
Many organizations that use application forms want to know how many applications they have received in a year, or another time period. This can be useful for reference, or for completing reports for grants and other external agencies. While you can create Sets to identify the number of volunteers who had an Applicant Status during a certain time period, Volgistics also tracks the number of submissions each application form receives. If you want to track this for a year, it may be useful to reset the counter when the new year arrives so you can note the number at the end of the last. To do this:
- Select Setup from the menu.
- Expand the Online forms link.
- Select Volunteer application forms.
- Select the name of the form you want to reset the count for.
- Scroll down to the Submissions heading and click the Reset this count button.
Don’t like YouTube? Click here instead.