Tip of the Week March 25, 2019
In many organizations, payment and billing is taken care of by a person in a department outside of volunteer services. In these cases, you can provide them with access to the Volgistics Store for your account without giving access to the volunteer database used to manage your records. Access to the Store allows a person to perform operations such as:
- Create an Order-Invoice
- Change the billing contact’s email address
- Update credit card information
- Print a receipt for a past payment
- Pay service fees
- Change the account’s service level
To allow access to the Store, simply provide your account’s nine digit Volgistics account number, as well as the Accounting Access Code for your account. If you have access to the Setup page, you can find the Accounting Access Code by following these steps:
- Select Setup from the Menu.
- Expand the “System operators” link.
- Select “Accounting operator.”
Don’t like YouTube? Click here instead.