Tip of the Week October 11, 2021
Each Volgistics account has a secure Volgistics Store where users can manage a variety of needs for their account such as arranging payments, creating invoices, and adjusting their service level. The Store can be accessed by System Operators with the Administrator user level and by anyone else who has the accounting access code for the account.
The following help topics explain how to do common tasks in the Store:
- Help topic 1019 How to change the billing contact’s email address
- Help topic 2071 Create an Invoice for the Service Fee
- Help topic 2072 How can I get a receipt for a payment?
- Help topic 2091 Change, Update, or Remove Credit Card Information
- Help topic 2166 How do I change the service level on my account?
- Help topic 2302 How to Activate a Trial Account
Don’t like YouTube? Click here instead.