Tip of the Week October 16, 2023
Each Volgistics account has a secure Volgistics Store where users can manage a variety of needs for their account such as arranging payments, creating invoices, and adjusting their service level. The Store can be accessed by System Operators with the Administrator user level and by anyone else who has the accounting access code for the account. If you have access to Setup, you can also get to the Store by choosing Setup from the menu, expanding Account Management, and clicking Store.
The following help topics explain how to do common tasks in the Store:
- How to change the billing contact’s email address
- Create an Invoice for the Service Fee
- How can I get a receipt for a payment?
- Change, Update, or Remove Credit Card Information
- How do I change the service level on my account?
- How to Activate a Trial Account
Don’t like YouTube? Click here instead.