Give access to the Volgistics Store without giving access to your volunteer database
In many organizations payment and billing is taken care of by a person in a department outside of Volunteer Services. In these cases, you can allow access to the Volgistics Store for your account without giving access to the volunteer database used to manage your records. Access to the Store allows a person to perform operations such as:
- Creating an Order-Invoice
- Changing the billing contact’s email address
- Updating credit card information
- Paying service fees
- Changing the account’s service level
To allow access to the Store, give the person your account’s nine digit Volgistics account number, along with the Accounting Access Code for your account. If you have access to the Setup page, you can follow these steps to get your account’s Accounting Access Code.
1. Select Setup from the Menu.
2. Expand the “System operators” link.
3. Select “Accounting operator.”