Add states (or provinces) to dropdown
When Volgistics accounts are created, the State/Province dropdown list is only populated with the organization’s home state or province. However, you can add other states or provinces to this list at any time via account setup. To do this:
- Select Setup from the menu.
- Expand the Field options link.
- Select Core tab.
- Select State (or Province).
- Enter each state or province you need to add to the Add a new item field.
- Click the Save button beside the field.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 for each state or province you need to add.
There are also buttons to add all states or provinces at once. These can be clicked instead of completing steps 5, 6 & 7.
If most of your volunteers are from the same state or province, set the Default entry setting to that state or province. This will make is so most people do not need to change the field when entering information.