If your organization is fortunate enough to have people donating their time to you, you probably know the basics of how to support your volunteers — including sending information packets to new recruits, holding orientation and training sessions, creating a volunteer handbook with your policies and protocols, and saying thank-you frequently. Even if you have all
- How to Promote Diversity and Inclusion at Your Volunteer Organization
- Run Service Reports for a Single Site, Place, or Assignment
- Hosting Virtual Fundraising Events
- Finding a Volunteer’s Application Date and/or When the Record Was Added to Your Database
- Give Access to the Volgistics Store Without Giving Access to Your Volunteer Database.