Tip of the Week March 15, 2021 Self-scheduling alerts can be setup on the Schedule ‘Rules’ tab of each Assignment record to send notifications whenever a volunteer adds or removes themselves from that Assignment’s Schedule. These notifications can be sent to system operators via the Volgistics Mailbox and/or to coordinators by email or text message.
- Track Assignments Automatically
- How Volunteering Supports the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Use the Contacts Tab to Record Secondary Contacts for Group Records
- Limit the Rights or Access to Volgistics for Specific System Operators
- Becoming a Volunteer 101: How to Prepare for Your Volunteer Experience