Find Volunteers With an Invalid Email Address¶
You can use a Set to find the volunteers who have invalid email addresses, based on the Email address validity field.
To create such a Set:
Choose Sets from the menu.
Click the Create a new set button.
Under What would you like to call this set? enter a name for the set. For example, "Bad email addresses."
Under Include volunteers in this set based on select Their email validity.
Click the Go button.
Configure the set rule as shown below.
Click the Finished button.
- Email Address Validity
- Search Based on Email Validity
- Find Volunteers Without an Email Address
- Email Delivery Speed
- Find Volunteers With Invalid Text Numbers
- Recommended Email Settings
- Track Message History
- Update Sender ID Settings
- Create a Set
- View Volunteers in a Set
- Limit a Report to the Volunteers in a Set