You can use the Service Record Auditing Setup page to configure the kinds of service entries you would like to appear on the Service tab in your Volgistics Mailbox. This will allow you to review or audit the entries for accuracy. To get to the Auditing setup page:
Auditing Setup Page Settings¶
Select one of more of the options below to determine which service entries should be sent to the Service tab in your Volgistics Mailbox for auditing:
- Those entered through VicNet. This will send service entered through the VicNet portal on the Service Page.
- Those entered through VicTouch. This will send service entered through volunteers signing-in and signing-out of the VicTouch time stations.
- Those entered in Volgistics by (System Operator Name). This will send service entered by a particular System Operator. Each operator who can enter service will be listed separately.
- Those for volunteers with unfulfilled mandatory service. This will send service entered for volunteers with incomplete service mandates.
Other Auditing Settings for VicTouch¶
You can also send certain service entries made at the VicTouch time clocks to be audited even if the Those entered through VicTouch option is not checked on the Auditing Setup Page.
- You can select to audit the service entry if a volunteer forgets to sign-out of VicTouch on the VicTouch Ground Rules page.
- You can select to audit the service entry if a volunteer clicks the Not sure button when they sign-in instead of selecting an assignment.
- Enter Service From Post Page
- Methods of Posting Service
- Audit Entries
- Add Service Entry to Volunteer
- Mandatory Service Overview
- Enter Past Hours
- Edit Service Entries
- Post Hours From Schedule
- System Operator Overview
- View a Volunteer's Hours
- Delete a Batch of Service
- VicNet Overview
- VicTouch Overview
- Service Page Settings for VicNet