Send a Message to All of a Coordinator's Volunteers¶
There is not a way for Coordinators to send messages to their volunteers through the VicNet module. However, it's easy to send email, VicMail, or text messages to all of a Coordinator's volunteers. Here is how you can do this:
- Select Coordinators from the menu.
- Choose a Coordinator.
- Select the Volunteers tab in the selected Coordinator's record.
- Set the criteria for which records you want to have shown and click the Search button.
Check each of the volunteer Statuses you want to appear on the list. Check all of the Statuses if you want to see all volunteers who have an assignment the Coordinator oversees regardless of their Status.
Check each of the assignment Roles you want to appear on the list. Check all of the Roles if you want to see all volunteers who have an asignment the Coordinator oversees regardless of their Role in the assignment.
- Click the Messages icon at the top of the list.
- Compose your message and send it out.
Are Email Messages Sent as Blind Carbon Copies (BCC)?
In most email clients there is a blind carbon copy (BCC) feature that prevents recipients from seeing the names and email addresses of the other recipients. In Volgistics, this is not necessary because the system generates a separate copy of the message for each person. So information about other recipients is hidden without the need to take an extra step.
- Send a Message to VicNet or VicTouch
- Send Text Messages
- Out Box Tab Overview
- Send a Message to the Volunteers in a Set
- Send a Message to Volunteers at a Site, Place, or Assignment
- Send a Message to Volunteers Scheduled on a Certain Day
- Send a Message to All of the Tagged Volunteers
- Send an Email Message Overview