Coordinator records are used for volunteer team leaders or department heads. They have more limited access to the system than System Operators which should be used for volunteer managers and administrators.
Coordinators can receive automated messages with the volunteers scheduled in the Assignment(s) they oversee, and if the account includes the VicNet portal, Coordinators can log in to help with scheduling and volunteer record maintenance.
- Coordinator Overview
- Docs Tab for Coordinators
- Interconnection of Assignments, Volunteers, and Coordinators
- Get Started With Coordinators
- Add Coordinator Message Descriptions
- Daily Coordinator Reminder Settings
- Monthly and On-Demand Coordinator Reminder Settings
- Self-Scheduling Rules
- Allow Coordinators to Schedule, but Not Volunteers