Clone an Application Form¶
There may be times when you want to create an application form that is very similar to one you have already created. For example, you may have already created a form for adult volunteers and now you want to create a new form for youth volunteers. The youth form will have many of the same settings for which fields are selected and how the form functions, but will have a few differences. In this case, the easiest way to make the new youth form will be to clone the existing adult form and then make the minor adjustments to accommodate the specific needs of youth volunteers.
You can clone an existing form using these steps:
- Select Setup from the menu.
- Expand Application Forms.
- Select the form you wish to clone.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form's setup page and click the Clone button.
- Enter a name for the new form.
- Click Save.
Now a copy of the form you selected will be created with the new name you entered, and it will be opened automatically for you to start working on. You can use the information in the Main Setup Page Settings help topic and the Customize Application Form Content help topic to make adjustments to this new form.
- Main Setup Page Settings
- Update Site Selection
- Update Receipt Confirmation Messages
- Collect Assignment Preferences
- Schedule Preferences Versus Assignment Preferences
- Upload Logo
- Disable an Application Form
- Schedule Orientation While Applying
- Enable Text Opt-In While Applying
- Show Only Certain Assignments for Assignment Preferences
- Application Form Overview
- Receive Applications From Mailbox
- Applicant Information on Volunteer Records
- Create Links to Your Application
- Application Forms and Site Level Access
- Volunteer Policy, Confidentiality, and Release Agreements
- Preference Field Settings
- Print, View, or Save a Completed Application
- Print a Blank Application
- Customize Application Form Content