As a potential volunteer at Ranken Jordan it is important that you know and understand our expectations and requirements. Please review the following 12 statements and check the box if they are true or you can commit to them.
1. I am 16 or older.
2. I consent to Ranken Jordan completing a background check before I begin service.
3. I am fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine.
4. I agree to attend and complete a 3 hour Volunteer Orientation, Service area training, and 2 hour regulatory hospital training.
5. I can commit to a weekly shift of a minimum of two hours and maximum of four hours. I can commit to volunteering at least 40 hours. (3-5 month commitment)
6. I understand that I will not receive written confirmation of my service hours until I have served a minimum of 40 hours.
7. I will complete a TB skin test within 30 days prior to New Volunteer Orientation either from a private physician or from Ranken Jordan.
8. During flu season, I can provide proof of a yearly flu shot. If applicable, I can provide proof of allergy to flu shots.
9. I can and will purchase Ranken Jordan Volunteer apparel for a minimum of $10.
10. I will consider the children first in all that I do. My volunteer service will prioritize the patients, families, and facility.
11. I will be flexible and willing to do what it takes to provide support. I will be willing to work outside of my usual job description if needed.
12. I will be open and honest. I will communicate concerns to the appropriate staff members. I am comfortable asking for assistance, guidance, and direction when I need it.
To complete this application: I will submit a reference letter within 24 hours of submitting this application.