Please complete this application if you are interested in volunteering with EFAA.
Please read the following before completing the application:
• We are excited to welcome volunteers back onsite at EFAA after a long hiatus due to COVID-19.
• Our schedule is filling up quickly due to an increase in volunteer interest. Although the schedule may appear full for 1-2 months, cancellations occur often so please check the schedule frequently for openings. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• We are unable to accommodate groups at this time.
• We are unable to accommodate individuals who need to complete required service hours including court-ordered community service, school service or other required hours.
• We are unable to accommodate individuals convicted of crimes including theft, assault, abuse, arson or weapons possession.
• For Food Bank Volunteers, our minimum volunteer age is 15 without an adult. Volunteers under age 18 must complete this application with a parent or guardian.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!