Please complete this application form if you are interested in completing your Community Service Hours at the Community Enrichment Center.
Contact Tori Queen (682) 730-2633 to go over the process and procedures.
- We cannot accept felonies with assault, domestic violence, murder, sexual charges, or gang related felonies.
Please wear closed toe shoes with coming to the CEC and warehouse appropriate clothing that can get dirty, including t-shirt and jeans with a hoodie or jacket if it is cold. No ripped pants or low-cut shirts allowed in the Food Pantry. Our volunteer hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am- 4pm with two shifts.
BRING REQUIRED PAPERWORK & ID - Please read the instructions under Policies & Procedures Below.
Volgistics Volunteer Alerts sends reminders, alerts, and custom messages from System Operators and
Coordinators. Use this section to opt-in and opt-out of text messaging (also known as "SMS"),
and initially set how you would like to receive messages. Your messages can be delivered as emails,
text messages, or none. You can change this at any time through VicNet. View supported phone carriers.
Message and Data Rates May Apply. For help or information on this program send "HELP" to 28344.
You can send "STOP" to 28344 at any time to opt out. For additional assistance, call 888-891-6978 or
Message frequency based on account settings.
Messages are not guaranteed to be delivered. All messages will be sent by email until you respond "YES"
to the welcome text message sent after the application form is submitted. Message preferences
can be changed in VicNet on the Account tab.
Who should be contacted in case of an emergency?
- Please bring a photo ID or valid State Identification.
- CSR’s will need to bring their court assigned paperwork showing the offense in question, total hours mandated, and court the paperwork is issued from.
- Come dressed appropriately for work. Jeans (no holes, rips, or tears) and t-shirts (no vulgar depictions or see through) are allowed. Everything must reach over the shoulder, to knee length, closed toe shoes.
- Interviews and orientation will be done on a first come basis by availability. Interview times are between 9am-3pm Monday through Friday, please expect a delay from when you arrive to being able to meet with the manager. We do not schedule appointment times and priority is always given to the families we serve.
-I understand that volunteering is a commitment to work with the Community Enrichment Center (The CEC) to make a difference in our community. I agree to respect The CEC policies and practices, represent The CEC in a positive and professional manner, to show up when scheduled, follow direction given by the staff or crew chiefs, or supervisor, refrain from swearing or cursing, follow the casual dress code. I will not conduct personal business while volunteering for The CEC.
-I hereby certify that the information provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and subject to verification by the CEC. I have not knowingly withheld any relevant information. I consent to a criminal background report if requested by The CEC and understand that the CEC obtains the right to refuse and /or deny any individual or group from volunteer with the agency.
- All items are donated for the needy. I agree to not take food, drinks, products or any items for personal use.
- I understand that the CEC is not responsible for personal items that may be damaged or stolen. I agree to not bring personal items including cell phones, wallets, purses, etc.
- I grant The CEC the right to photograph or record me on video and to use my name, voice and/or likeness for promotional purposes related to The CEC. By disclosing my email address, I agree that The CEC may contact me for the purpose of advising me about any of The CEC programs or services, volunteer opportunities or for such other purposes as The CEC may deem appropriate.
- I understand that the volunteer activities I may be asked to perform may involve physical activity, contact with unidentified and unfamiliar person(s), travel to and from unspecified locations, and other potential risks of injury. Knowing this, I agree to take responsibility for my own personal safety when participating in any volunteer opportunities. I agree to participate only in volunteer activities of which I am physically capable without risk of injury to myself or others I assume any and all risk I connection with my volunteer efforts or participation, including without limitation risk of any accident or injury to person or property which I may sustain in connection with my participation. In addition , I hereby release and discharge Community Enrichment Center and any of its directors, officers, employees, partners, affiliates, agents and successors from any and all liability or responsibility for any such accident or injury.
- I agree to hold in complete confidence any information about program participants.
- No solicitation of any kind may be allowed.