Thank you for your interest in becoming an Advocate Aurora Volunteer. Because of the dedication and generosity of volunteers like you, we're helping people be safe and live well during this unprecedented time.
Currently we have only a few volunteer roles available but all provide opportunities to positively impact our patients and visitors experience at our hospitals and clinics. Here are the roles for which we are accepting new volunteers:
1) Front Entrance Ambassador -- greets patients/visitors, assists with wayfinding and wheelchair escorts. Available at all sites.
2) Assistant Screener -- assists the screeners by taking temperatures of those coming onsite using a no-touch thermometer. Helps provide direction and assists with delivering screening supplies to the screening stations.
Please note: Assistant Screeners needed ONLY at the following sites:
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center Washington County
Aurora Medical Center Summit
3) Accompaniment Volunteer at Aurora Healing Center -- this role provides support to sexual assault and domestic violence patients at Aurora Sinai Medical Center
--Racine/Kenosha: supportive calls, flower arranging, office support, crafting, card/letter writing
--Green Bay, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Oshkosh: supportive phone calls
5) COVID Supply Volunteer -- help assemble COVID test kits and mark N95 masks for use by frontline health care workers. These are roles done sitting down in our warehouse facilites in Brown Deer and Milwaukee, Social distancing and masking will be required.
In order to become an Advocate Aurora Health volunteer, you must:
--Be at least 18 years old (we have temporarily suspended on-boarding anyone under 18)
--Complete a criminal background check
--Submit proof of two Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccines
--Take a TB test
--Obtain a flu vaccination during flu season annually
--Complete a volunteer orientation (online if possible)
--Complete this online application form
Ready to get started?
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
3. Look for a confirmation email from us with information on next steps.
Please note that all information submitted on this Volunteer Application Form will be kept confidential and will only be used by Advocate Aurora Volunteer Services.