We're so glad you've chosen VEAP as your place to volunteer! If you are 18 or older, close this tab and register through our Adult Fast Track application instead. Please note: The minimum age to volunteer is 9 years old if accompanied by an adult. Youth ages 12+ may volunteer independently.
To become a VEAP Volunteer:
1) Complete this registration form.
2) Sign-up for your first volunteer shift. You can schedule up to five shifts at the end of this form.
3) Arrive 15 minutes early for your first shift, receive a brief tour and orientation, and get started with your on-the-job training.
We look forward to connecting with you soon! If you have any questions, contact our Volunteer Department at email@example.com or 952.955.8323.
Do you have limitations that would prevent you from lifting, bending, or being on your feet?
Use this section to tell us more about yourself. The two checkboxes below refer too . . .
- Email Opportunities: Our Volunteer Department periodically emails volunteers about new opportunities at VEAP such as open positions, events, and more. Check this box if it's OK to receive news about new opportunities from us via email.
- Photography is OK: We use photos of volunteers for marketing purposes as well as for decoration on-site. Check this box if you are OK with us using photos of you volunteering.
1)Is there anything specific you'd like to accomplish while volunteering with us?
3)Any other facts about yourself that you think we should know?
The information collected is used to help us better understand the different identities of our volunteer corps as well as in our annual report and for writing various grant proposals. Besides age, this section is completely voluntary so please select "prefer not to answer" for any questions you would like to skip.
Selecting days and times is not a commitment and will only be used to help us better understand your interest and needs.
VEAP collects this information in order to share aggregate data with local faith communities who support VEAP with food and fund donations.
In case of an emergency, please identify who VEAP should contact.
Please remember to arrive 15 minutes early to your first shift in order to give time for orientation.
After signing up for your first shift(s), you will receive a confirmation via email with next steps. You can sign up for up to five shifts now and after your first shift we will send you instructions on how to self-schedule for future dates.
I agree that the above information provided is accurate as of the date of completion. I also understand that I may be asked additional information or be required to complete additional paperwork prior to my placement.
I understand that if I have questions about this form or volunteering for VEAP in general, I can contact the Volunteer Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952.955.8323