Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Warrior Spirit Project volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
Our organization welcomes participation of dedicated volunteers who believe in Our Mission:
Our mission is to bolster purpose and strengthen the spirit of Veterans and First Responders (Warriors)through Yoga, Dogs and Dirt, offering tools for resilience, growth and meaningful community engagement.
If you agree with our mission and are willing to be interviewed and trained in our procedures, we welcome and encourage you to complete this application. The information on this form will be kept confidential and will help us find the most satisfying and appropriate volunteer opportunity for you.
Thank you for your interest in Warrior Spirit Project!
Please describe how you found us, your reason for volunteering with us, including any special talents, skills, or experience you have that you feel would benefit our organization:
If yes, please describe
If yes, please describe.
Please check the box to answer "Yes" to this question.
Do you understand that as a Warrior Spirit Project volunteer you may be in environments where Pit Bulls are being trained or are accompanying warriors as companion or emotional support dogs?
Please check the box to indicate you understand.
Check all that apply.
Check all that apply
1. In consideration of being granted a position as a volunteer worker for WSP, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged and confessed, Volunteer hereby agrees to abide and be bound by the terms of this Agreement and to comply with all the rules and regulations established by WSP. Volunteer understands that a failure to follow the rules and regulations of WSP may result in the immediate termination and dismissal of Volunteer. Volunteer agrees to use best efforts to represent WSP to the public in an accurate and professional manner.
2. Volunteer acknowledges and understands that services provided to and on behalf of WSP are strictly on a volunteer basis, without basis, without any monetary compensation.
3. Volunteer understands and acknowledges that public relations are an important part of volunteer work for WSP. Volunteer therefore agrees to allow WSP to use any photographs taken of Volunteer in public relations effort and publications of WSP.
4. Volunteer understands and acknowledges that in doing yoga, gardening and handling animals and in performing other volunteer tasks for WSP there exists a risk of injury and physical harm. VOLUNTEER HEREBY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, INDEMNIFIES, AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS WSP, ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, SERVANTS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ALL OTHER PERSONS AND ENTITIES ACTING ON BEHALF OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH WSP, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR DEMANDS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ON ACCOUNT OF ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH OF THE VOLUNTEER, HIS OR HER FAMILY, HEIRS AND/OR ASSIGNS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF WSP OR OTHERWISE. VOLUNTEER FURTHER ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BODILY INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER LOSS TO VOLUNTEER OR HIS OR HER FAMILY, HEIRS AND/OR ASSIGNS, DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF WSP OR OTHERWISE.
5. Volunteer further represents and warrants that he/she is of lawful age and legally competent to sign the Volunteer Agreement with Release, Waiver, and Indemnification and understands that the terms herein
are contractual and not mere recital. Volunteer further represents and warrants that he/she has read and voluntarily signs this agreement and further acknowledges that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
6. Confidentiality Agreement: The Volunteer agrees that he/she will not use, publish or disclose, or authorize anyone to use, publish or disclose, during the term of his/her volunteer work or subsequent thereto, any secret or confidential information or knowledge concerning any matter relating to the business of Warrior Spirit Project, which volunteer may in any way acquire by reason of his/her volunteer work with either.