Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Colorado Puppy Rescue intake/adoption event volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.
If you do not have pets you can skip to the next section.
Do you have any physical, medical, or psychological limitations or disabilities that might hinder you from participation in any area of our program?
We like to keep volunteers informed of important news, schedules, and volunteer opportunities by email, however will not send you any email you prefer not to receive. Use the checkboxes below to select the kinds of email you would like to receive from us.
Choose an orientation to attend. Volunteers who do not schedule and attend an orientation within 60 days of submitting this application will need to reapply.
Please provide someone we can call.
I certify that I have read and understand the following:
- I understand that if I am injured while acting as an unpaid member of the volunteer staff, I am not covered by the Colorado State, Workers Compensation Law.
- I understand that every CPR volunteer must attend an orientation prior to volunteering at an event or fostering a puppy.
- I understand that if I have any physical, medical, or psychological limitations or disabilities that might hinder me from participation in any area of this program, it is my responsibility to inform CPR management.
- I understand that, due to the nature of CPR's work, I may need to communicate via email. If this is not an acceptable means of communication, it is my responsibility to inform CPR management.
- I understand that CPR is a PACFA licensee in GOOD standing and while working with CPR I must abide by PACFA regulations and Colorado Puppy Rescue guidelines at all times. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the volunteer program.