Due to limited resources and truck drivers, if you are requesting food collection barrels from GHFB after September 18th, we cannot guarantee these can be delivered before October 15th.
1) Please submit your registration
2) Then email our Spooky School Coordinator
706-736-1199 ext 233
If we are UNABLE to deliver food collection barrels, schools can still support "It's Spooky To Be Hungry" in October by:
1) Using your own food collection containers. Sturdy, plastic bins work well for this. See example here:
2) Starting a virtual food drive (see option 1 above)
3) Dropping off food donations on Saturday 10/24 at any of the food collection points listed here. More locations will be added in the coming weeks. https://itsspookytobehungry.org/neighborhoods/
4) Volunteer on Saturday 10/17 or Saturday 10/24.
See info here: https://itsspookytobehungry.org/neighborhoods/