Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Rookery Bay Research Reserve volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
For example: Give Back to the Community; Internship; Educational Requirement; etc. List reasons in text box below.
Required for some duties. Answer Yes or No in text box below.
In the event of an emergency whom should we notify?
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
Use the text box below to provide a brief description of the following: Education; Knowledge; Skills; Abilities; Experience; Licenses/Certifications
The following volunteer assignments may currently be available. You may click the assignment names to learn more about that assignment. Use this list to rank your top three assignment choices.
Provide Y/N answers to the following questions in the text box below:
1. Have you ever been asked to vacate a volunteer position? Y/N
2. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or a first degree misdemeanor? Y/N
3. Have you ever plead Nolo Contendre or plead quilty to a felony or a first degree felony? Y/N
4. Have you ever had the adjudication of guilt withheld for a crime which is a felony or first degree misdemeanor? Y/N
5. If YES to any of the questions above, please explain, what charges or convictions and where?
We provide an online "Volunteer Information Center" where volunteers may check their schedules, update their information, and receive messages. Please select the password you would like to use to access the online Volunteer Information Center.
I understand and agree that submitting this application form does not automatically register me as a Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve volunteer, and that there may be certain qualifications I must meet, including the acceptance of established volunteer policies and procedures before I may begin volunteering.
By submitting this form, I attest that the information I have provided on the form is true and accurate.