Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Rookery Bay Research Reserve volunteer. Please add as much information about yourself in the notes, and if you are seasonal, please add your northern address in the notes section as well. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
For example: Give Back to the Community; Internship; Educational Requirement; etc. List reasons in text box below.
Required for some duties. Answer Yes or No in text box below.
In the event of an emergency whom should we notify?
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
Use the text box below to provide a description of the following: Education; Knowledge; Skills; Abilities; Experience;Licenses/Certifications
Provide Y/N answers to the following questions in the text box below:
1. Have you ever been asked to vacate a volunteer position? Y/N
2. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or a first degree misdemeanor? Y/N
3. Have you ever plead Nolo Contendre or plead quilty to a felony or a first degree felony? Y/N
4. Have you ever had the adjudication of guilt withheld for a crime which is a felony or first degree misdemeanor? Y/N
5. If YES to any of the questions above, please explain, what charges or convictions and where?
We provide an online "Volunteer Information Center" where volunteers may check their schedules, update their information, and receive messages. Please select the password you would like to use to access the online Volunteer Information Center.
You will be required to attend an orientation/on-boarding session in order to start volunteering with us. We are holding the following dates for orientation training. This session will be held in the auditorium of the environmental learning center at 300 Tower Road, Naples FL 34113. Please select which session you would like to attend.