Complete this application only if you are serious about becoming Teen Volunteer.
- Teen Volunteers MUST be 16 years of age or older.
- Teens must commit to 50 hours of service.
- Teens will be assigned to the same day and time
- ALL Teens are required to submit a letter of
recommendation from a teacher.
Once you complete the application, click the "continue" button at the bottom. You will receive a confirmation email that we received your application. If you do not receive the confirmation email; please check your Spam/Junk folder.
***** You MUST be 16 years old to volunteer with M.S. Hershey Medical Center. *****
The following information is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
Choose only ONE date to attend Orientation. Write down your chosen date and keep it in a safe place.
I acknowledge that successful completion of the Penn State Health Teen Volunteer Program requires a commitment of 50 hours of service to Hershey Medical Center.
- I understand that I will NOT receive confirmation of hours, until my 50 hour commitment has been satisfied.