Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a City of Mt. Pleasant Parks & Recreation Youth Soccer Coach. Once you complete the form and agree to the terms and conditions, click the continue button at the bottom.
Volunteers coaches are essential in providing instruction of the game to youth participants of various ages. Coaches teach the fundamentals of the sport in a positive and organized environment. Emphasis is on sportsmanship and skill development.
- K-8th Grade
- Practices: Begin week of August 16, 2021
- Games (6): August 27, 2021 - October 9, 2021
- Mini Soccer: August 21, 2021 - October 2, 2021
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade - This program meets a minimum twice per week. Coaches will host one practice during the week (Monday - Thursday) at Sunnyside Park and have one game weekly on Friday evenings or Saturday mornings for a duration of 8 weeks.
- AVAILABILITY - Please indicate the days you would be available to practice. Practices are held during the week between hours of 5pm - 8pm. Each team will have a 1 hour time slot for practice between these times.
- Mini Soccer - This program meets ONCE per week for 45 - 60 min. at Sunnyside Park. Format is practice/play.
- 1/2 off registration fee (head coach only)
- Coach Shirt
- Coaching Materials
- Equipment for duration of season
- Great experience working with youth in the community!