Please complete this application form if you are interested in volunteering at DCAC's Save Jane event. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
Please select the shifts you're interested in serving at. You will have access to the schedule on our volunteer website to edit/cancel your shift or sign up for different times. Click on the assignments to see a brief description of the role.
There are no scheduling options available
Would you like to know more about the Dallas Children's Advocacy Center? If so, we would love to connect with you. Please check the areas you are interested in learning more about.
The Richards Group, Inc. 2801 North Central Expressway, Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75204-3663 (214) 891-5700
1. By signing below, I am giving this Consent and Release to The Richards Group, Inc. (“Agency”) in connection with the Project identified above. I represent to Agency that (a) I am at least the age of eighteen (18) years, (b) I have the right to enter into this Consent and Release on my own behalf and without the consent of any other person and (c) this Consent and Release will not violate any other agreement or restriction applicable to me.
2. I acknowledge that my opportunity to participate in this Project is the consideration I will receive for this Consent and Release. I understand that I will receive no payments or royalties.
3. I hereby irrevocably consent to the use (including, but not limited to, reproduction, display, broadcasting, televising, publication and distribution in any media now or hereafter developed, throughout the world and in perpetuity without restriction or limitation), of (a) my image by means of photograph or any other likeness of me (including a caricature), voice and name, either in whole or in part and in any and every form, style, size or color, and (b) all or part of the testimonial done by me and any related biographical material for the Project, (including any future uses related thereto), edited as Agency or its Client may deem appropriate, by Agency and its Client and their respective agents, licensees, nominees, affiliates, successors and assigns (and all others, including print, broadcast, electronic and any other advertising media now in existence or hereafter created acting with the permission of Agency or its Client), for advertising, publicity, business, trade or art purposes or any other purpose. I agree that my image and testimonial (if any) may be used either alone or in conjunction with each other and/or with sketches, cartoons, captions, films, artwork, textual matter or other photographs; however, Agency and its Client are not required to use my image or testimonial (if any).
4. I hereby release Agency and its Client and their respective agents, licensees, successors and assigns (and all others, including print, broadcast, electronic and any other advertising media now in existence or hereafter created, acting with the permission of Agency or its Client), from any and all liability arising out of such use or arising out of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form that may occur or be produced in the taking of my image, in any processing, or any advertisement of which it is a part. I hereby assign to Agency to the fullest extent permissible by law (including by way of assignment of present and future rights), all copyright in my performance in connection with the Project, and Agency and/or its Client shall have all rights to register copyrights and renewals thereof. In addition, I hereby grant all consents in relation to rights in performance and irrevocably and unconditionally waive any moral rights and rights that I may have to inspect and/or approve the finished work or the advertising copy that may be used with the finished work. In the event of any claim by me against Agency or its Client, I agree that my remedy will be limited to damages, if any, and I agree not to enjoin, rescind, or otherwise interfere with the use of my image or testimonial as provided hereunder.
5. This Agreement, which is in English, shall be interpreted in accordance with the commonly understood meaning of the words and phrases in the United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to choice of law principles, and the applicable federal laws and international treaties of the United States of America, including the Berne Convention For the Protection Of Literary and Artistic Works (Paris 1971) to the extent applicable. The courts of the State of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement. I waive any rights that I may have under the laws of my country for this Agreement to be written in the language of that country.