Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Pender Memorial Hospital. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.
You will receive an email telling you the next steps in the process.
You may optionally provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
Please list your present school and highest grade level completed.
In general, volunteers work a 3-4 hour shift. Please indicate below the days and times you prefer to volunteer.
References must be at least 18 years of age and not a relative.
Include any clubs or organizations, volunteer or community experience.
Please write a 50-word or more essay stating the reasons you would like to join the junior volunteer program at Pender Memorial Hospital.
* I am between the ages of 14 and 18 years old.
* I certify that the information contained in this application is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. Final placement is contingent upon satisfactory completion of all pre-placement procedures including interview, verification of references and orientation.
* I realize that any misrepresentation of facts will be cause for rejection of this application. In the event of placement in the volunteer program, falsification of any information on this application will be cause for dismissal.
* I authorize Pender Memorial Hospital to thoroughly investigate the information provided on this application. I will hold no person liable for giving or receiving information in this process.
* I agree to abide by the policies of Pender Memorial Hospital.
* I understand that upon my successful completion of the volunteer placement processes required at Pender Memorial Hospital and the approval for service by the Volunteer Services staff, I will become a volunteer.
* As a volunteer, I acknowledge that I will not receive compensation for services and I will not be required to work.
* The Volunteer Services Department is not obligated to utilize my services as a volunteer nor am I obligated to accept the assignment. Opportunities for volunteering are provided without regard to religion, creed, race, national origin, age, sex or disability.