Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a KNOTbound Ltd volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
You may optionally provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
We like to keep volunteers informed of important news, schedules, and volunteer opportunities by email, however will not send you any email you prefer not to receive. Use the checkboxes below to select the kinds of email you would like to receive from us.
I understand that KNOTbound Ltd operates under the standards outlined in the 2015 document, "National Standards for Volunteer Involvement", compiled by Volunteering Australia. I have been given access to these standards and understand that these are standards of good will and are in no way legally binding on KNOTbound Ltd but have been provided to prove the intent of the organisation when engaging with volunteers.
I understand that I have the following rights as a volunteer and that my time is willingly given for the common good and without expectation of financial gain.
• to work in a healthy and safe environment;
• to be interviewed and engaged in accordance with equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation;
• to be adequately covered by insurance;
• to be given accurate and truthful information about the organisation for which I am working;
• to be reimbursed for out of pocket expenses;
• to be given a copy of the organisations volunteer policy and any other policy that affects my work;
• not to fill a position previously held by a paid worker;
• not to do the work of paid staff during industrial disputes;
• to have a job description and agreed working hours;
• to have access to a grievance procedure;
• to be provided with orientation to the organisation;
• to have my confidential and personal information dealt with in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Act 1988; and
• to be provided with sufficient training to do my job.