Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Stonehill Franciscan services volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
You may optionally provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
1. Arts/Crafts- Helping with or sharing ideas.
2. Assisting residents to Mass and spiritual offerings.
3. Assisting residents on outings with Activity department or assisted living
4. Helping with sessions of cultural and seasonal events.
5. Providing musical and/or other enriching activities
6. Assisting with laundry and sewing assignments
7. Helping residents with communications (such as letter writing)or reading to them.
8. Serving as companions to Dr. appointments.
9. Assisting with game activities.
10. Gardening- assisting residents with plants/outdoors.
11. Help painting nails/manicures
12. Pet Therapy- Bringing dogs or cats to visit residents.
2. Assisi Village
3. Stonehill Auxiliary
4. Environmental services
5. Fundraising events/Development department
6. Interns and social services.
7. Pastoral care.
8. Visiting a resident
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
If you need a set amount of volunteer hours or internship please list the amount of hours you need as well as what you hope to learn while with us.
In the event of an emergency whom should we notify?
We like to keep volunteers informed of important news, schedules, and volunteer opportunities by email, however will not send you any email you prefer not to receive. Use the checkboxes below to select the kinds of email you would like to receive from us.
We provide an online "Volunteer Information Center" where volunteers may check their schedules, update their information, and receive messages. Please select the password you would like to use to access the online Volunteer Information Center.
I understand and agree that submitting this application form does not automatically register me as a Stonehill Franciscan services volunteer, and that there may be certain qualifications I must meet, including the acceptance of established volunteer policies and procedures before I may begin volunteering.
By submitting this form, I attest that the information I have provided on the form is true and accurate.