Virginia Beach Public Library accepts volunteer applications from minors who are seeking to complete court-ordered community service, here are the requirements:
• Applicants must be between the ages of 12-17
• Applicants must apply at least eight (8) weeks prior to the deadline for completion of service hours
• Applicants should include the number of community services hours needed and the deadline for completion
• If applicable, only applicants who are on unsupervised probation will be considered
• We will not consider applicants who are seeking community service hours for larceny offenses
Approval of all court-ordered applicants will be at the discretion of the Volunteer Services Coordinator. The Library need not specify a reason for unapproved applicants.
Once you complete the form, click the "submit" button at the bottom.