By clicking "I Agree" below you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
• I agree to volunteer at OneWorld and to perform only the mutually agreed upon services.
• I am fully aware that my activities as a OneWorld volunteer may involve certain risks. Knowing this, I assume responsibility for all my actions while performing my volunteer activities and I agree to hold OneWorld Community Health Centers and their employees, and other associated parties harmless from all claims arising out of, or in any way connected to, my volunteer duties. Further, I assume liability for any non-participants who accompany me.
• I agree to comply with HIPPA guidelines to protect and keep private all patient data I become aware of, including but not limited to: name, date of birth, contact information, diagnosis, and any other identifying factors.
• I agree to refrain from photographing, filming, or recording patients of OneWorld.
• If I drive a vehicle during the course of my volunteer work, my personal vehicle insurance provides coverage.
• I will not perform my volunteer service under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
• I agree to adhere to OneWorld’s Anti-Discrimination Policy: I will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, familial or parental status, veteran status, any other non-job-related or legally-protected classification in any volunteer activities.
I understand that currently all OneWorld volunteer applicants must submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to service.
I understand and agree that submitting this application form does not automatically register me as a OneWorld volunteer, and that there may be certain qualifications I must meet, including the acceptance of established volunteer policies and procedures before I may begin volunteering.
By submitting this form, I attest that the information I have provided on the form is true and accurate.