Thank you for your interest in completing your court ordered community service with the Maryland SPCA.
Please complete the following application. Each of the narrative questions must have a response. Incomplete court ordered community service application forms will not be reviewed. After completing all fields, click continue at the bottom of the page.
As a reminder, all court-ordered community service volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 or older.
- Your charge(s) must be a misdemeanor or Probation Before Judgement (PBJ). We will not accept felony charges, charges related to animal abuse, or charges related to theft.
- You must be able to provide documentation that the charges meet our guidelines.
- You must be able to work in a self-directed environment and follow directions.
- You must be able to complete hours during our business hours or when an appropriate staff member is available.
-The ONLY person who can fill out this form is the person who will be performing community service. Parents, friends, and relatives should NOT fill out this form.
- You must follow your community service schedule unless previous arrangements have been made with the Volunteer Manager or Coordinator.
Please give us up to 7 business days to reply to you.