Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Greeley Stampede Wrangler. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
The Wranglers, Inc. organization, which started in 1977, is a volunteer support group for the Greeley Independence Stampede. We have grown from just a handful of members in 1977 to over 250 current members today. The Greeley Independence Stampede event runs for approximately 2 weeks from the end of June thru the first week of July.
WRANGLERS are required to meet certain minimum guidelines:
- A Wrangler is expected to help in any area that may be short-handed, even if it is not their assigned area.
- The Wranglers, Inc. is a professional organization and members are expected to behave in a professional manner.
- Being a Wrangler DOES NOT GUARANTEE FREE ADMISSION TO STAMPEDE EVENTS!
- All applicants, 18 years of age or older, will have an interview process and orientation to become a Wrangler.
- There is no guarantee that an applicant will be accepted.
Being a Wrangler in the Wrangler Organization takes a lot of time and dedication. The time commitment required of a Wrangler may vary depending on the area(s) they sign up to work.
We hope you will thoroughly consider the time commitment involved before submitting your application.
Please provide emergency contact information.
Please provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
Please indicate the number of hours you anticipate being able to volunteer during the Greeley Stampede Event.
(For more information about the Greeley Stampede, please copy the link below into a new tab/browser)
I agree that the information provided is accurate and by submitting this application and will comply willingly.