Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer at Adventist Health Sonora!
The steps necessary to becoming a Volunteer are as follows:
• Complete and return the enclosed application
• Meet for a personal interview
• Submit a background check through Human Resources as required by California
• Complete a required TB test at no charge to you
• Attend the Adventist Health Sonora General Orientation and Volunteer Orientation (both on same day)
• Pay a non-refundable application fee of $15 at the time of your interview. Upon completion of 12 hours of training, this fee will be applied to the annual dues
• Pay $45 uniform (jacket) fee when training has been completed
Thank you for your interest in serving the community through your volunteer efforts. We are looking forward to meeting you and acquainting you with the Volunteer Program at Adventist Health Sonora.