CAREFULLY READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION. ENSURE YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE VOLUNTEER HOMEPAGE.
• All volunteer candidates must meet all program requirements listed.
• All volunteer candidates must be a minimum of 15 yrs of age by Nov 1st, 2018 and in their Jr or Sr. year of high school. Students that are 15 – 17 years of age are required to have parental approval/signature to volunteer.
• All volunteers must complete the mandatory orientation program.
• After admission to the program, each candidate will be electronically sent a training packet. The candidate will complete the study guide independently before attending the mandatory Volunteer Orientation.
• Every applicant must be able to provide Social Security number at the time of interview to complete the information necessary to conduct a background check and to volunteer.
• Students will be scheduled ONLY after submitting all required documentation.
• Candidates must show proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Rubeola (MMR two injections).
• Immunity to Chicken Pox (Varicella two injections).
• Each volunteer is required to have a current "2-Step" TB test (2 injections) within the last 3 months. The two (2) injections and two (2) readings must be COMPLETED 7 – 20 days apart. Single step TB tests are not acceptable. This process takes a minimum of 9 days to complete.
• In addition, all volunteers are required to provide proof of a flu vaccine injection during flu season (you will be notified when you have to submit documentation).
• All health requirements must be submitted into our office before you interview. If you do not submit the required health documentation you will not be eligible to volunteer.
Please type your local address
Please provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
Please include your emergency contact
Please include your physicians information
If you are under 18 years of age please have your parent/legal guardian type their name here and relationship
I hereby affirm that the information provided on this application (and accompanying resume, if any) is true and complete. I understand that any false or misleading representations or omissions may disqualify me from further consideration for a volunteer position and may result in discharge even if discovered at a later date. I hereby authorize persons, schools, my current employer (if applicable) and previous employers and organizations named in this application (and accompanying resume, if any) to provide this facility and all affiliates with any relevant information regarding a volunteer decision and I release all such persons from any liability regarding the provision or use of such information.