Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Cook Museum of Natural Science volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
The following are requirements to volunteer at the Cook Museum of Natural Science
- Submit an online application
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Alien with the legal right to work in the US
- Hold a valid driver's license, valid DMV ID Card, green card or student/work visa
- Successfully complete a background check
- If you are under 18 years of age, please use the Teen Volunteer Application Form.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation Session. This is approximately a 3 hour session. These Orientation Sessions are scheduled monthly at a minimum.
- Commit to volunteering for a minimum of 1 year (barring extenuating circumstances)
The Cook Museum of Natural Science requires all Volunteers to pay a one-time $30 administrative fee. This non-refundable administrative fee goes toward defraying the costs of the background check, uniform, security badges, training materials and other items. This is not a fee to "apply" but only to actually Volunteer in the Museum.