High School Intern applicant must complete agreement form
As an intern with Penn State Health St. Joseph, I agree to adhere to the following policies:
• I will be punctual and attend as scheduled. I understand that excessive absenteeism is three unscheduled events.
• When ill and unable to participate in an internship day, I will contact my program coordinator, supervisor, and high school office by 8:00am. I fully understand the consequences if I fail to report to my internship or contact the appropriate parties. These violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• I will not report to my internship if I am absent from school due to illness or an unexcused absence. However, I will still communicate this to the program coordinator.
• I will report internship schedule changes to the program coordinator immediately.
• I will discuss controversial internship issues with my program coordinator who will then discuss with parties as appropriate.
• I will carry out my training on the internship in such a manner that will reflect positively upon myself and the internship.
• I understand that should I choose to resign from my internship, it will first be discussed with the program coordinator at my school.
• I will wear the hospital issued identification badge at all times while participating in the program. I understand that failure to do so will result in being sent home for the remainder of the day.
• I will comply with all Penn State Health St. Joseph policies, including the Code of Conduct.