Please complete the below application if you are interested in becoming a Methodist Richardson Medical Center Volunteer. The “Adult Application” is for non-students who want to give back in a meaningful way to the community. Currently, there is no “cuddler” program for the NICU here. Please note the following requirements:
• Must commit to a 4 hour shift every week for a year without missing more than 8 shifts.
• Must be able to lift and carry boxes of at least 10 pounds.
• Must be mobile to help escort patients and families as well as deliver items to various units.
• Must be open to rotating duties every hour of the shift.
• Must have positive attitude to help patients and families feel more at ease as they enter and exit the hospital.
• Available shifts are 8:30am to 12:30 pm and 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm daily Monday through Friday. No nights or weekend shifts at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Department at 469-204-1175.
*Currently we are not taking on new volunteers. Once the restrictions are lifted your application will be processed as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.