By submitting this application form, I'm agreeing to the following:
- To satisfy orientation, training, and assignment requirements.
- To be prompt and reliable in reporting for scheduled volunteer shifts.
- To notify the Volunteer Engagement Coordinator or supervising staff member as early as possible if unable to volunteer as scheduled.
- To sign in and out of a volunteer shift through Volgistics, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary's online volunteer system.
- To wear a uniform and abide by the dress code when interacting with visitors or other audiences, as outlined in the Volunteer Handbook.
- To comply with all Audubon rules, procedures, and/or policies.
- To respect the principle of confidentiality and adhere to the same ethical standards expected of all Audubon staff.
- To consult with the Volunteer Engagement Coordinator before assuming any volunteer responsibilities.
- To accept Audubon’s right to counsel or terminate the relationship.
- To work within the guidelines of the assigned program or department in a professional and positive manner.
I attest that the information I have provided on this application form is true and accurate. I also understand and agree that submitting this application form does not automatically register me as a Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary volunteer. I acknowledge that any future services as an Audubon volunteer are at-will and can be terminated by me or Audubon at any time.