Please complete this form if you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Macassa Lodge.
Once completed, please click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the application form.
The following section is optional. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographics of our volunteers.
The following are some of the areas where our volunteers are serving. Use this list to indicate your top three choices.
Please note that there may not be current volunteer vacancies in all assignment areas.
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available and interested in volunteering.
Macassa Lodge requires volunteers to commit to a minimum 50 hours of service.
What skills, education and experience do you have that would be helpful as a volunteer at Macassa Lodge?
If you had an emergency while volunteering, who should we notify?
Please list two people who would provide a personal reference for you. Please do not include family members. After your interview, you will be provided with a short reference questionnaire for them to complete.
We use email to respond to your application, and to keep you informed of important updates, opportunities, and schedule changes.
I understand that submitting this application form does NOT yet register me as a Macassa Lodge volunteer. The following qualifications must be met before I may begin volunteering.
- a personal interview with the Volunteer Coordinator,
- the acceptance of established volunteer policies and procedures,
- obtaining and submitting a satisfactory "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check (if volunteer is 18 years or older),
- obtaining and submitting proof of a satisfactory 2-step TB test, as required by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, and
- participating in orientation with the Volunteer Coordinator and / or Macassa Lodge staff.
By submitting this form, I attest that the information I have provided on the form is true and accurate.