IMPROVE THE PATIENT AND FAMILY EXPERIENCE
Our Patient Family Advisory Councils (PFAC) in partnership with UT Health San Antonio were created to help improve the quality of our health system’s care for all patients and families. These councils provide patients and their families an opportunity to share their experiences with hospital administration, other patients and their families to improve the delivery of care.
PFAC members are volunteers who graciously dedicate their time. PFAC members commit to:
• Meet monthly with our leadership, physicians and other patients and families
• Work as a team and share experiences
• Provide honest feedback
• Respect the perspectives of others
• Educate leadership and staff
• Help enhance the patient and family experience
COUNCILS FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF CARE
We have PFACs available for multiple forms of care. Let us know your interest and experience so we can find the right council for you.
Please complete the PFAC application form. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.