• Between Saturday April 17th and Saturday, April 24th, visit a designated location along the Iron Belle Trail. Visit https://www.detroitrivercoalition.com/ for map.
• Facilitate your own mini cleanup - by yourself, meet with friends, take the kids or rally workmates for a (covid-safe) team.
• Post a photo of your cleanup on Instagram or Facebook and tag us @DetroitRiverCoalition. If you do not have access to social media, photo can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Contest Photo’ in the subject line.
• Complete and submit this form **and** post or email required cleanup photo by 11:59pm, Saturday, April 24th. Both actions are required for contest entry.
• One form submission + photo = one contest entry. Only one person, the name listed on the form, allowed per entry.
• In the comment section below, provide the number of people in your group (including yourself), your general location along the trail and either the number of full (13 gallon, kitchen) trash bags filled – or the weight of the trash collected in lbs.
• Winner will be selected at random.
• Winner announced Friday, April 30th, informed via email as well as via social media.