Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center Virtual Volunteer.
Virtual volunteers do so much to make a difference with our patients.
We have several projects:
• Crocheting/knitting baby caps, booties or blankets
• Crocheting/knitting lap blankets for Klein Center Nursing Home
• Crocheting/knitting lap blankets for pediatric patients
• Prayer shawls for anyone needing comfort
• Sewing quilts for Hospice and Cancer Care patients
• Sewing small pillow cases for a comfort pillow given to any patient needing extra comfort
• Sewing "ouch pouch" for women who have mastectomy surgery
Let us know which project you plan to help with or if you have an exciting talent to offer .
Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.