Please complete this application if you are interested in completing court-ordered Community Service Hours at the Tulsa SPCA. Once you complete the form click the submit button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE:We only accept workers from The City of Tulsa or Tulsa County.
Fill out each line in this section. Accuratley completing this section helps us when reporting hours to your coordinator.
Please provide a current emergency contact.
In order for us to report your hours when completed you MUST provide the following information in the space below.
By submitting this application you agree to abide by all Tulsa SPCA rules and policies as they relate to the Community Service Program. Read these rules carefully.
1. Appropriate dress is required when working. This means no sagging, no half-shirts, no shorts above the knees, no spaghetti straps. Undergarments (underwear and bras) cannot be seen. No open-toe shoes are allowed. Belts are required if pants are baggy. All clothing must be in good repair. No holes, rips, or tears (even if you bought it that way).
2. You are required to sign in and out, and wear a safety vest while you are on Tulsa SPCA property.
3. Smoking/chewing tobacco or e-cigarettes is only allowed outside the back gate. Do not come to the Tulsa SPCA if you have taken any type of medication (that will impair your ability to work in any way), alcohol or illegal drugs.
4. No weapons of any kind are allowed to be in your possession on Tulsa SPCA property.
5. No leaving your designated work area unless you are at lunch or leaving for the day. You are required to sign in and out when you leave your work area for lunch. If you leave without signing out, none of your time will be reported for that day.
6. You may not bring or allow any unauthorized person to stay at the Tulsa SPCA with you.
7. No cell phone use while at your designated work area.
8. No swearing or insubordination (talking back to staff, volunteers, or the general public).
9. Do not jump the Tulsa SPCA gates.
10. Do not use Tulsa SPCA computers.
11. Do not enter any cages that a dog is in or in the cat colony room without approval.
12. When you are on break or at lunch you must go to the designated break area. (Break table behind the small dog kennels, or outside of the back gate on N 38th Street).
13. You are only allowed to work pre-scheduled shifts.
14. You must complete your shift as scheduled for your hours to be reported to the court.
The purpose of these rules is to provide a safe and productive environment for all Tulsa SPCA staff, volunteers, community service workers, and the animals in our care.
If any of the above rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the shelter (not to return) and no service hours will be awarded. Additionally, a report will be provided to the courts.
Please check the box below to indicate that all of the information provided in your application is correct. You also agree that you have read the community service worker rules, and will to comply with them.