Thank you for considering being a volunteer! Our volunteer process is as follows:
1. Fill out the online application and sign our Code of Conduct
2. Our Volunteer Coordinator will notify you of our volunteer orientation dates
3. Attend Volunteer Orientation
4. Schedule your first volunteer shift
5. Go through training with a staff member or volunteer mentor 6. Start volunteering!
In an event of an emergency, who should we contact?
Southeast Volusia Humane Society promotes respectful and honest communication. We always require ethical communication, expect professional and compassionate behavior toward people and animals.
IV. BE FAIR and JUST
V. CARING and COMPASSION
Failure to abide by this code of conduct and behavior in a humane, compassionate, professional manner towards the public, clients, volunteers, staff and animals will result in disciplinary action, up to an including termination.