At Banner Estrella Medical Center, our volunteers are an important part of our team. Our volunteers come from all walks of life and represent the diversity of our community with volunteers, ranging from high school students and adults to seasonal visitors and retirees.
If you are interested in becoming a part of BEMC’s Volunteer Team, the following guidelines are required.
- Complete an online application, interview, and onboarding requirements.
- Have current Covid Vaccinations (14 days since last required dose) and flu vaccines (during flu season).
- Agree to follow facility current masking and temperature screening guidelines (subject to change).
- Complete Banner Occupational Health Screening process including a TB screening and showing proof of required immunizations.
- Have a valid SSN or proof of citizenship.
BEMC Volunteer Program is not able to accommodate applicants for mandated court-ordered community service (legal community service hours).
A valid EMAIL Address is required when applying and while volunteering at BEMC.
This application is specifically for applicants that are 16-17 years of age (Jr/Teen Volunteers) who have a willingness to volunteer for a minimum of 6 months and assist with of one 4-hour shift each week, have your parent or guardian consent, and abide by the BEMC Jr. Teen Agreement.
Once you complete the online application, click the continue button at the bottom.
If you are selected as a candidate, you will be contacted for a phone interview.
Thank you for your application.