Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Colorado Puppy Rescue foster family. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.
Please be sure the address you enter is the location where puppies would be fostered. Colorado law requires that this be immediately available.
Skip this section if you do not currently own pets.
Please check all that apply.
1. I have a safe, clean area in my home where I can keep foster puppies.
2. I can separate my personal pets from my foster puppies if necessary.
3. I check my fenced yard frequently for any possible escape routes. If my yard is not fenced, I will keep foster puppies on a leash at all times.
4. I have running water, electricity, a temperature controlled environment, and proper window ventilation to ensure the safety of any foster puppies in my care.
5. If a puppy in my care were to get sick, I am able to transport that puppy back to Aurora for treatment.
6. I am emotionally prepared to part with a foster puppy who has been in my care.
7. I am able to attend an orientation session within the next 60 days.
Choose a foster orientation to attend. Volunteers who do not schedule and attend an orientation within 30 days of submitting this application will need to reapply.
We like to keep volunteers informed of important news, schedules, and volunteer opportunities by email, however will not send you any email you prefer not to receive. Use the checkboxes below to select the kinds of email you would like to receive from us.
I certify that I have read and understand the following:
- I understand that if I am injured while acting as an unpaid member of the volunteer staff, I am not covered by the Colorado State, Workers Compensation Law.
- I understand that every CPR volunteer must attend an orientation prior to volunteering at an event or fostering a puppy.
- I understand that if I have any physical, medical, or psychological limitations or disabilities that might hinder me from participation in any area of this program, it is my responsibility to inform CPR management.
- I understand that, due to the nature of CPR's work, I may need to communicate via mobile text message. If this is not an acceptable means of communication, it is my responsibility to inform CPR management.
- I understand that CPR is a PACFA licensee in GOOD standing and while puppies are in my care I must abide by PACFA regulations and Colorado Puppy Rescue guidelines at all times. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the foster program.
- I certify that I am 18 years of age or older.