Press SUBMIT when application is complete.
After completing application you are required to attend orientation. Orientations are held every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 2pm
Please complete ALL information
Demographic information is collected solely for grant and funder reporting purposes.
Please complete the information below to ensure proper notification in case of an emergency.
Please provide details on your volunteer service interests and availability.
Orientations are held in the Enrichment Center every 1st and 3rd of each month on Wednesday at 2pm and will last approximately 45 mins. Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and bring a photo ID with you. The orientation will start on time, those arriving late will not be admitted and will need to sign up for the next scheduled orientation.
The organization strives to keep volunteers informed. Please use the check boxes below to select the type of notifications you would like to receive.
As a volunteer of United Against Poverty, Inc., I hereby agree:
* That I have read, understand and concur with the organization's policies and safety procedures and waivers and to abide by all rules and laws during my service.
* To schedule/cancel my shifts online through the Volunteer Information Center at least 24 hours in advance and to clock in and out through the online system.
* To follow the dress code for safety and legal requirements, including but not limited to wearing only closed toe shoes, shirts with sleeves, and appropriate leg coverings, as well as ensuring that undergarments are not seen at any time.
* That I am physically fit and able to perform the tasks assigned to me as a volunteer.
* To use my personal insurance as the primary provider in the event of injury occurring as a result of my volunteer service.
* That the organization is not responsible for loss or damage to my personal property.
* That I will not operate a personal vehicle for volunteer activities unless I have at least the minimum amount of liability insurance as required by Florida law.
* That my picture can be used in organization information materials.
* To hold harmless and waive any and all claims of action against United Against Poverty, Inc. arising out of any causes what-so-ever.