Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for Ramsey County!
Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Ramsey County volunteer. You will need to specify an Assignment Preference. Responses in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Once you complete the form, click the Continue button.
1. Any false or incomplete information may be grounds for not appointing you to a volunteer assignment or ending your assignment after beginning volunteering.
2. You may be required to verify any or all of the information given on this application.
3. You authorize and release Ramsey County to contact prior employers, educational institutions and references.
4. You are responsible for notifying Ramsey County of any changes to your contact information (i.e., phone, email or address).
5. You may be required to pass a background check as part of this volunteer application process and authorize Ramsey County to conduct a background check.
6. You may be required to verify parental permission to serve as a volunteer if you are under age 18 by completing a supplemental Parental/Guardian Permission Form. A copy of this form along with a description of the volunteer assignment duties will be given to you and your parent/guardian if you are contacted for further consideration. PLEASE NOTE any minimum age requirements for the volunteer assignment you are seeking.
7. You may be required to attend an orientation session or complete a training program prior to beginning a volunteer assignment.