Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer for Mississippi Aquarium!
Please make sure you have read and understand the requirements of the program prior to submitting this application.
All Mississippi Aquarium Volunteers are required to:
* Be at least 18 years of age or older
* Be a U.S. citizen or alien with the legal right to work in the US
* Be a great communicator
* Be passionate about aquatic life and conservation
* Have a working knowledge of computers and/or smart devices
* Volunteer independently in a fast-paced environment
* Submit an online application
* Be able to submit a $75 Volunteer Membership fee
* Commit to volunteering a minimum of 4 hours/month
* Pass a background check
* Sign and return all required paperwork, and participate in area-specific training
Please note: We do not offer court-appointed opportunities.
We are currently accepting applications, and will reach out if you are selected for an interview.