Volunteer Application Form
Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Christian Community Action volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.
OK to call me here
OK to call me here
Do you have a truck/SUV? phone:
Are you able to load/pickup items?:
Number of volunteers:
02 - 10
10 - 20
20 - 30
30 - 40
You may optionally provide the following information. It is used to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers. If you are an individual volunteer applicant, please provide the church, school, company, or service league with which you are affiliated.
Date of birth:
American Indian/Alaska Native
Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander
Please check all that apply and list additional skills in the comment box.
Bilingual (Spanish and English)
How did you hear about us?
Please click all that apply.
How did you hear about us:
Family, Friend or Coworker
I have agreed to serve as a volunteer for Christian community Action and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "CCA"), and I fully understand, appreciate and assume all of the risks associated with my volunteer duties. I understand that my execution of this Waiver is a precondition to my serving as a volunteer.
1. I voluntarily release and hold harmless CCA, its board of directors, officers, employees, agents and other volunteers (collectively, "Releasees") from any and all claims, causes of action and damages and injuries of any and every sort, including but not limited to bodily injury or death which I may directly or indirectly suffer or incur as a result of, or in any manner arising from, my participation as a CCA volunteer, even if such claims, causes of action damages or injuries result from the negligence or conduct of one or more Releasees. I understand that by signing this Waiver I am waiving any rights that I may have to recover damages and legal or equitable relief of any sort arising in any way from my volunteer activities for CCA.
2. I hereby grant to CCA without charge the right to use, in any way that CCA may in its sole discretion deem desirable for the benefit of CCA, my image (whether photographic or otherwise recorded or transmitted) and work product arising from my volunteer activities for CCA.
I have carefully read, and fully understand the terms of this Waiver.
VOLUNTEER CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
1. I understand that any client information I receive, either written or verbal, will not be shared with anyone outside pertinent Christian Community Action staff.
2. I understand that I cannot discuss any client or volunteer information with another client.
3. I understand that even simply disclosing that a client or volunteer has a file or a scheduled appointment at Christian Community Action is a breech of confidentiality.
4. I understand that this confidentiality agreement applies also to my family and I will not share any client or volunteer information with my family.
5. I agree not to use any client or volunteer information I receive at Christian Community Action for any personal gain for myself or my family.
6. I agree that all individuals are prohibited from solicitation and distribution activities during business hours, volunteer shifts, on all CCA properties and any CCA sponsored event. I understand that violation of this policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of my volunteer status.
7. I agree to a background check if applicable.
I have carefully read, and fully understand the terms of this Confidentiality Agreement.
Close This Window