Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Fishline Food Bank & Comprehensive Services volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the continue button at the bottom.
Fishline is a non-profit organization, whose purpose is to provide supportive services to residence of Poulsbo, Keyport, and Suquamish. Any client, volunteer, employee, or vendor shall not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or mental or physical disability.
• You must sign a sign-in waiver and check your temperature at the beginning of each shift.
• You are required to wear a mask and gloves during your shift. Mask and gloves are provided.
• We have asked our volunteers who may be at risk or not feeling well to please stay home and take care of themselves.
• We are following updated CDC guidelines and strongly recommend those with an underlying medical health condition (e.g. chronic kidney disease, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) etc.) to not volunteer at this time.
• No minors (under the age of 16) are allowed at this time.
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
You may optionally provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.
Please indicate the area(s) in which you are interested in volunteering:
1) Food Bank & Comprehensive Services
2) Second Season Thrift Store
3) Other (include explanation)
Detailed descriptions are available on our website: www.fishlinehelps.org. Or, you may contact the Volunteer Coordinator for specifics.
Do you have any limitations that require special accommodations in order to perform specific duties such as standing or completing repetitive tasks?
Are you able to lift up to 40 lbs.?